We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The pattern for this stylish houndstooth beanie is a must make project for every knitting fashionista. The hat is worked with two colours of DK weight yarn using the stranded knitting method. The simple colour chart is so much fun to follow, and leaves you with a warm, fashionable winter toque. This hat is knit in the round on circular knitting needles, switching to double pointed needles when necessary during the decreasing of stitches for shaping the top."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This wardrobe staple is just the pinnacle of beauty. The Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern is knit on straight needles with a pale… Continue reading: "Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You