Hat In English Rib
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This cute hat is knit in English rib using fluffy mohair yarn, which is very soft and lightweight. It's a great knitting project if you want to practice knitting English rib, which is a beautiful textured stitch. The hat is knit in the round using circular needles and there are no seams. The brim is folded twice so it gives more volume to the beanie and keeps ears warm. The hat looks like a fluffy cloud. "
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You