We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hi everyone! After I was done making my Hashtag Jacket, I still had some yarn left from my Paint Box skeins, and since I'm not one to waste leftover thread, I decided to make a couple of accessories for the jacket. Making a matching hat seemed like the best option, however it was challenging to incorporate the hashtag pattern into the design, and I had to talk myself into using double pointed needles, because they make it easier to work the top of the hat. Finally, after lots of research and trials, I was able to make this nice and simple slouchy hat, the perfect piece to complement the jacket. You can absolutely skip on the jacket and make this hat on its own, either way the hashtag pattern is a beautiful motif to knit and you should try your hand at it. Stay tuned for the other matching project in the making."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You