Ghost Party Halloween Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello my fellow knitters! With my hopes that this year's Halloween will bring us some semblance of normalcy and joy, I decided to start designing for it early. This hat is my first project for the upcoming fall season, and it comes in three sizes for adults. it features a cute round of heart-eyed ghosts having a great time. I’m done working on another version of this hat for toddlers and children, which comes with a spooky round of Jack-o'-lanterns instead. Both hat designs have a spider web pattern at the top, with a small pompom that (I decided) represents a fluffy spider (feel free to add googly eyes and black pipe cleaners if you like). I love designing intarsia themed patterns, though sometimes, I struggle with it. But when all goes well, these patterns look very cute and are super easy to make. So have fun making this hat, and remember, it's never too early to start knitting Halloween/Fall patterns. Stay safe and healthy!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You