We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The colors for this one said Spring to me, but imagine all the possible color combinations! This is a great stash buster too - use all those small leftovers bits of yarn for the band! This hat was designed with 5-weight, bulky yarn, but instructions are included for all yarn weights so you can use your stash and make beautiful hats. All stitches are knit stitches and this is a fun pattern that works up quickly."
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- Summer 2021 Mystery Knit Along
- Knitted Surprise
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You