We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Stressful times make many of us reach for the comfort of yarn. This pattern will allow you to use your stash yarn to create a hat. This hat was knit using worsted weight yarn and size 8 needles. It is a small adult hat. The pattern is in multiples of 20, so you can always add 20 stitches to your cast on to adjust for a larger hat. You can try using smaller or larger needles to adjust the size too. This pattern includes instructions for using all yarn weights, so you can easily use whatever type of yarn you have in your stash to create a hat."
NotesStay safe and well everyone. Be careful and follow all guidelines to maintain your health and safety.
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You