This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Garter Stitch Pixie Bonnet Baby Children Newborn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Our sweet chunky garter stitch pixie bonnet winter hat knitting pattern is perfect for making handmade gifts for your loved ones, young and old. Comes in sizes newborn, baby and children. Sizes: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-2 Years, 3-4 Years, 5+ Years. Yarn: Lion Brand - Wool Ease Thick & Quick. Pattern includes full details on the recommended head circumferences and final bonnet measurements for each size. Plenty of photos are included showing the steps to complete the bonnet and ties. This bonnet is knit and the side ties are crocheted. If you are not familiar with crocheting, the two stitches used are very easy to learn. If you do not want to crochet the ties, an alternate option is included in the pattern."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextGolden Garter Knit Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Laverna Shawlette
- Knit a Sweater Cardigan Style: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 15 Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
- Knitting Stitch #7
- Knit Aran Baby Romper
- Adalicaia Bonnet
- Beach Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You