Fisherman’s Rib Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"By far the most popular post and YouTube video I have done in recent years is the Fisherman’s Rib Scarf. It started as a project for my niece who wanted a warm gray scarf and has taken on a life of its own. I get tons of requests for a matching hat so here it is! The ribbed brim is super stretchy and will accommodate a head size anywhere from 19” – 24”. Plenty of notes for size modifications and a video tutorial is included."
NotesMatching scarf available!
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm, 11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You