This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Lotus Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello knitters! I present to you all, my last Christmas project for this year! To be honest, this is the first hat I designed for Christmas this year, and I gave the original version to my adorable niece –who wears it every day to school!– but I never got around to write down the pattern for it until now. The pattern for this hat is so bright and nice, it is a simple type of mosaic pattern, and needs multiples of four stitches count by four rounds. I don't know what the exact name for this pattern is, but when I look at it I see lotus flowers (not to be mistaken for the lotus flower ‘stitch’). I also made a video on my YouTube channel to show you the cool twist in making it. I hope you find it easy to knit after watching, and I’d love to hear your opinions in the comments. It's been a challenging year for everyone now, so I leave you this last Christmas post, with my sincerest wishes that 2022 would be a better year, filled with love, health, and knitting! Merry Christmas everyone, and happy new year!!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextThe Rubies and Diamonds Hat Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You