Christmas Lights Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"As the holidays season is approaching quickly, I decided to start my Christmas projects early this year. This is my first Christmas project; a hat that is inspired by Christmas tree lights. I am so exited for this season and I hope I will come up with other projects in the remaining weeks, so stay tuned and see you in the next one. Materials: Yarn: Any worsted, unbrushed or DK yarn, I used a 100% acrylic yarn. one skein of green, red and white. Suggested yarn: Alize Burcum Klasik: 100% acrylic, 3.5 oz (100 g), 230 yards (210 m). Circular Knitting needles, 16" (40 cm) long, sizes US 6 (4 mm) and US 8 (5 mm). Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You