Christmas Angel Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Greetings Knitters! My projects for this year’s holiday season will mainly be headwear, as I'm trying to post as many of them as I can before the end of the year. My first design is this hat, which has a fair isle white angel and snowflakes pattern that me and my daughter came up with, using white, green, and red yarn. It is simple and easy to make, and should suits most adult head sizes, hopefully. You will notice that I have included two angle pattern charts to accommodate the difference in hat sizes. If you wish to make this hat for your little ones, please let me know, and if there is enough interest, I'll work on making a smaller angel pattern with instructions. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ginger Basket Shawlette
- Sade's Onesie
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Glacier Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You