Carrot Cake Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I thoroughly liked the reversible chevron pattern when I first came upon it, but I have yet to try it in any design I've made. The reason was that I saw it as complete pattern, with little room for me to improve on, or add my own touch. Also, many others have already made several nice designs out of it. So when I tried to make a beanie from this dotted tweed yarn that I had at hand, I decided to give this pattern a try. After several trials, I ended up with a reversible beanie that looks beautiful worn on both sides. It's very simple to make, just follow the (k, p) rows and add the (k3tog) to carve it up. Level: Intermediate"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This wardrobe staple is just the pinnacle of beauty. The Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern is knit on straight needles with a pale… Continue reading: "Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You