This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bold Stripes Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello friends! Making an accessory from yarn, such as a hat, a set of mittens or a head band that matches a sweater or skirt can seriously enhance the overall look of your chosen outfit. So, having a lot of leftover yarn, I had to make a matching hat for the Bold Stripes Skirt and Top set to be complete. This hat has the same general pattern of the other two pieces, although the final look leans more towards a beret shape. I've made this hat in two sizes that I hope can fit most heads. You can even knit it with a different colored yarn to break the monotone of the outfit. It's a pretty easy knit, especially if you had made the skirt or the top before. I hope you enjoy making and wearing it! "
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm, 10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextPurple Haze Knit Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You