Blended Hues Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This hat was designed for a friend battling leukemia. I knit her a blanket and modified the pattern so I could make her a hat to match too. You use just one color of yarn for each row, so it makes a nice color work hat without too much difficulty. I used bulky yarn for the model, but you could use any yarn you have in your stash. Instructions are included for all yarn weights. The color possibilities are endless. Experiment and have fun. "
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- Hashtag Jacket
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Children's Sweaters
- Caterpillar Bulky Hat
- Blended Hues Hat
- Rib Stitch Knitting: 6 Ways
- Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
- Caring Touch Knit Stitch
- Honeycomb Knit Stitch
- Teddy Bear Hat Pattern For Toddlers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You