This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bear Ears Hat - Baby Children Women Men Winter Toque
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Our perfect medium weight bear ears hat knitting pattern is perfect for making handmade gifts for your loved ones, young and old. This works great for an all winter hat, a cute Halloween custom for the littlest ones or matching sets for siblings and family members. Sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-12 Months, 1-2 Years, 3-12 Years, Teen/Women, Men. Yarn: Any worsted medium weight (#4) yarn. The yarn used in the photos is Loops & Threads Impeccable Tweed."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextThe Rubies and Diamonds Hat Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You