This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baby Bear Ears Pixie Bonnet Hat - Baby, Children
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Our sweet bear pixie bonnet winter hat knitting pattern is perfect for making handmade gifts for your loved ones. Comes in sizes newborn, baby and children. Perfect to wear year round and especially cute added to your little one's Halloween costume. Sizes: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-2 Years, 3-4 Years, 5+ Years. Yarn: #4 medium worsted weight. Pattern includes full details on the recommended head circumferences and final bonnet measurements for each size. Plenty of photos are included showing the steps to complete the bonnet and ties."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextFlat Slouchy Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You