We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Alex Hat is an easy unisex hat knitting pattern. It’s a classic hat with a modern stripe pattern to give it a bit more personality. Versatile, it looks great on both men and women. Worked in the round on circular needles (option to use double pointed needles) with worsted weight yarn, it works up quickly. It’s available in 2 adult sizes to make sure it fits anyone nicely. /PATTERN DETAILS • 2 adult sizes • Classic unisex hat • Easy level • Worked in the round (circular needles or double pointed needles) /MATERIALS • 4.5 mm/ US 7 circular knitting needles (or double pointed needles) •LionBrand Wool-Ease (Worsted weight, 80% acrylic, 20% wool, 180m/197yd, 85g/3oz): - S: 110m/120yd main color, 15m/16yd contrasting color. - L: 150m/164yd main color, 20m/22yd contrasting color. The pictures show the colors Antler and Denim. •Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You