This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Alba is an easy, super bulky knit hat pattern. Just one ball of #6 superbulky yarn knits this beginner friendly hat pattern. I’ve been enjoying my Alba Knit Hat on my morning walks. It’s a comfy hat that keeps my ears warm. I love knitting hats for gifts. They’re quick and easy to customize. And knitting with super bulky yarn means a fast knit. Super bulky yarn is great for beginning knitters because it’s so easy to see your stitches. The Pom Pom Hat has been on trend for a while and seems to be staying. Poms pair perfectly with the Alba."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm, 15 or 10 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextCabled Slouch Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You