We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This hat was knit using KnitPicks Brava Bulky and it's a fast and easy knit that you can make in any combination of colors! You could even make it more of a stash buster and use a third color for the brim and crown. Have fun with it. I knit it once using size 11 needles and once on size 10.5's and they both are nice sized, adult hats. The pattern includes instructions for all yarn weights, so you can use whatever yarn you have in your stash! "
NotesPlease consider making a hat for your local cancer center! Just one hat can make a world of difference to a person going through chemotherapy.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm, 11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- Stockinette Stitch Swatch
- Garter Stitch Swatch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You