8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
How To Knit Fingerless Arm Warmers Or Mitts – With Bows!
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit in the round on double pointed needles (dpn) with regular worsted weight yarn, these can be made either long or short, whatever suits your style. The bows are made as you go and the knitting pattern includes photos to show you how to make them. A few quick words on sizing. Instead of going through all the effort to remake the pattern for different sizes, and to keep the proportion of the knitted bows the same, I’ve gone about adjusting the sizing by changing the size of your knitting needles."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You