Dasha Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This sweet pattern is easy to knit …… and perfect for a new baby! It is gender neutral too! Requires ~ DK yarn (light worsted) 4mm needles There are 4 sizes ~ 15”, 18”, 24.5”and 30” square - and it is easy to adjust for other sizes too The 15” size uses around 60g of acrylic yarn - the biggest size 30” requires around 250g. So sweet! The pattern repeat is easy to follow . This is a lovely gift for a newborn."
NotesBest knitted in a plain self coloured yarn.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You