We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The timeless waves in this easy knit blanket pattern are made with simple knits and purls. When you’re done, you’ll have a classic looking throw with no holes for fingers or toes to get stuck in, and a nice clean edge. Choose a neutral or muted color to easily match any decor without being the center of attention, or select something bright to give off an energetic vibe. /PATTERN DETAILS • 8 Sizes: Baby to King • Beginner-friendly • Waves pattern made with simple knits and purls • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 6 mm/ US10 knitting needles. I use circular needles for convenience but you can use straight needles. • Worsted weight yarn: 5 (11, 12, 15, 28, 46, 49, 55) skeins in Dark Cyan. • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You