New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Rainbow Mitred Squares Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The rainbow square pattern is knit in the main colour with a one-stitch contrasting colour throughout. The variations that you can create with this pattern are endless. You can use a darker main colour with just one to three contrasting colours. You are the creator of your own unique blanket. Knit the squares whilst travelling, watching television or even reading. It is so relaxing and in the end, you have something to show for it. This is the 7th mitred square pattern shared on the blog - check it out!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You