New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"With two 8 oz skeins, you can knit this beautiful blanket which has a 3D looking surface. The pattern uses only knit and purl stitches so it any seasoned beginner could give this project a try. Depending on how many repeats you will use, you could make a washcloth, a baby blanket, a lap blanket, a scarf, or even a regular big blanket or even a shrug. Make this simple pattern into something for anyone - your imagination has no limits. Use just one color or several - make this project your own "one of a kind"."
All info and materials are posted on the blog, including a link to a knit along educational video.
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Chunky Wool Blanket
- Countryside Charm Afghan
- Retro Lap Blanket
- Sage Sofa Throw Pattern
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns from Lion Brand
- Year-Round Comfort: 16 Knitted Blanket Patterns for Every Season
- Country Cottage Blanket
- Mermaid Knitted Sack Blanket
- Effortless Cherry Wine Afghan
- Essential Effortless Afghan
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Beginners: 17 Speedy Sweaters
- Knitter's Pride Interchangeable Deluxe Needle Set
- Delicious Yarns
- Twined Vines
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland: 25 Snow Inspired Free Knitting Patterns
- World's Easiest Knit Baby Booties
- Fall Acorn Hat
- Easy Peasy Pumpkin Potholders
- Scarfie Yarn
- Quick & Easy Wrist Warmers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You