This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Arrowwood Blanket Square
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"On a scale of 1-10, how ready are you to cozy up with an ultra comfy + pretty knit blanket? The Arrowwood knit blanket square pattern is the perfect knitting stitch pattern. The arrow texture and beginner-friendly process means this square is IDEAL for your next knit blanket or patchwork project. Knits and purls are all you need to knit this beginner 20 cm / 8” worsted weight blanket square. I’m not saying it will solve all of your problems, but it will at the VERY least keep you warm. And make for a great knitting project! /PATTERN DETAILS • 20 cm / 8 “ • Beginner • Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern. • Chart and written instructions included /MATERIALS • 4 mm/ US 6 knitting needles • LionBrand Pound of Love (worsted weight 4, 100% acrylic, 454g/16oz, 932m/1020yd). • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You