Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Varicolored Ear Warmers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This ear warmer has a beautiful texture, and because it is knit flat in a yarn with a slow hue change, you wind up not only with multiple colors in the stitch but also on either side of the seam. I gathered up the seam when I sewed it so it's a design feature, not an ugly bug! Wear it with the seam up front for some visual interest, or with the seam in the back for a more subtle look. This ear warmer also has a slightly wavy edge on both sides. It still looks neat because of the slipped stitch that begins every row."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You