Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Lake Isle Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This comfy wrap features the look of understated waves and open stitching as well as a drapey, airy fit. The super soft, hand-dyed yarn makes it an extra special summer accessory. Easy to dress it up or down, this wrap looks beautiful with your favorite sundress, evening outfit, and even your beachwear. It’s knit with a simple four row repeat so it’s a great pattern for a beginners who would like to try lace! You will use a light yarn and fairly large needles, so it will work up quickly too!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm, 11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You