This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Quartz Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knitting pattern for the Quartz Headband. This headband is a beautiful accessory, that will keep your ears warm on cold days. The simple design is a combination of knit and purl stitches with a cable twist mid-front. It is a fun little knitting project. The headband is knitted in super chunky yarn, and it knits up really fast. It is knitted flat and seamed afterwards. Make one for yourself or as a gift. Enjoy the knitting pattern!"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextVaricolored Ear Warmers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You