This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Carry your necessities and more in this gorgeous, oversized knit bag. Featuring a slouchy design and wide straps, it’s both comfortable and practical. Playful tassels add fun and flair to your new fave knit tote. This bag is made by first knitting a rectangular base. Next, you will pick up stitches around the base and proceed to knit in the round. Stitches are then split to work the shaping at the top and then again at the handles. The entire bag is knit while holding two strands of yarn together. "
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextComing Up Roses Free Knit Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You