Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
My First Wave
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This cowl is very easy to do I was inspired by the Sea and the hot summer days It is an excellent project to do in a few hours and the result is fantastic Think about Christmas already approaching and make some collars for offer"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeRectangular Knitting Loom
- Crochet hook
- tapestry needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You