Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Bee Sweet Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The "Bee Sweet Washcloth" is created using the bee stitch. It is light, soft and feels "fluffy". It's great for washing away all manners of grit and grime. It's the ideal spring / summer simple knit. It works up quickly and uses only one ball of Bernat Handicrafter (approx 80 yards) required stitch knowledge: k - knit k1b - knit one below cast on / bind offs: chain cast on Grandma’s Favourite Bind off Happy Knitting!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Bernat Handicrafter cotton (approx 80 yards)
- 5mm straight needles
- tapestry needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You