Ocean Star Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Bulky yarn and an easy, openwork star stitch combine to form a great last-minute gift or quick project for when cold weather strikes! Skills Used Basic knitting skills: cast on, knit, purl, slip stitch, bind off Knitting in the round Special stitch: star stitch (with written explanation in pattern) Skill Level Intermediate Finished Size Adult: 4” (10 cm) height x 52” (132 cm) circumference. Materials Patons Classic Wool Roving (100% wool, 3.5 oz/100 g/120 yd/109 m) – 1 skein ea in 77219 Low Tide (CA) and 77203 Pacific Teal (CB), or approximately 86 yd (78.5 m) in ea of 2 colors in any bulky weight yarn. US Size 11/8 mm circular knitting needles, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Locking stitch marker. Gauge 12 sts x 14 rows = 4” (10 cm) in pattern (unblocked). Exact gauge is not critical for this pattern."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You