Checkmate Knit Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Black and white is trendy this year!This super easy and quick Checkmate Knit Infinity Scarf goes with anything and can be finished in one evening. It is knit on big needles with super bulky yarn, making it a great beginner project. Learning how to make an infinity scarf can be daunting, but this thorough tutorial will give you a chic and cozy easy knitting project with zero frustration and amazing results. Try making it with different colors for a completely customized and unique infinity scarf.
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- Size 35 Needles
- Tapestry Needle (Optional)
- Super Bulky Yarn
For more adorable free knitting patterns for infinity scarves, check out our collection of 30 Infinity Scarf Patterns to Knit Today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You