This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Santa Christmas Pixie Bonnet Baby Children Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Our sweet Santa Christmas pixie bonnet winter hat knitting pattern is perfect for making handmade gifts for your loved ones, young and old. Comes in sizes newborn, baby and children. Sizes: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-2 Years, 3-4 Years, 5+ Years. Yarn: #4 medium worsted weight. Pattern includes full details on the recommended head circumferences and final bonnet measurements for each size. Plenty of photos are included showing the steps to complete the bonnet and ties."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextTwo Hour Santa Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You