This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Polaris Christmas Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Polaris (or the northern star) is very a bright star on the northern sky that stands almost motionless in the sky, and all the stars of the northern sky appear to rotate around it. This stocking is worked cuff-down in the round. The pattern is written for the magic loop method but can be adjusted for double-pointed needles as well. The cable pattern consists of twisted stitches and does not require a cable needle. The stitch pattern is available both written and charted. Knitted with bulky yarn and the pattern has one size. Finished with i-cord edging. "
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
- Mini Marshmallow Mugs Hats Christmas Home Decor
- Polaris Christmas Stocking
- Holiday Pom Slippers
- Christmas Tree Farm Red Truck Hat Beanie
- Santa Knit Gift Card Sleeve
- Della Holiday Ornament
- Heart Hot Water Bottle Cover Sweater
- Christmas Hats Santa Elf Pompom Toque
- Christmas Stocking Cap Elf Pompom
- Christmas Santa Stocking Cap Baby Children
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You