This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"So many ways to describe this fun Christmas themed hat - aviator, trapper, ear flaps. Our sweet pompom hat knitting pattern is perfect for making handmade gifts for your loved ones, young and old. Comes in sides baby, children and women. The pattern includes directions for the Santa and Christmas stripe styles. Sizes: 0-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-3 Years, 4-12 Years, Women Yarn: Lion Brand - Wool Ease Thick & Quick. Pattern includes many photos showing the steps to complete the hat, side flaps and ties. This hat is knit and the side ties are crocheted. If you are not familiar with crocheting, the two stitches used are very easy to learn. If you do not want to crochet the ties you could braid them or leave them out. "
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You