Child's Pumpkin Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"One of the most favorite holidays of children and adults – Halloween – is coming soon. Just a little time is left for preparing for it. I’ve got an idea of a funny hand-knitted hat. It can be a part of your holiday costume. Or it will become a nice present for children and friends. A pumpkin hat is hand-knitted circle-wise. A smile, a nose and eyes are embroidered on the ready-made hat. But if you don’t like to, can’t or just don’t want to embroider, then you can knit everything like in Jacquard technique, drawing loose threads on the back side."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of orange acrylic yarn (300 m per 100 grams)
- 10 grams of black acrylic yarn (300 m per 100 grams)
- 10 grams of green acrylic yarn (300 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- What is the Best Yarn for Scarves?
- Scalloped Chocolate Hat
- How To Knit Free Boho Coasters (mug Rugs)
- Adult Bootie Slippers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You