7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas
Child's Pumpkin Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"One of the most favorite holidays of children and adults – Halloween – is coming soon. Just a little time is left for preparing for it. I’ve got an idea of a funny hand-knitted hat. It can be a part of your holiday costume. Or it will become a nice present for children and friends. A pumpkin hat is hand-knitted circle-wise. A smile, a nose and eyes are embroidered on the ready-made hat. But if you don’t like to, can’t or just don’t want to embroider, then you can knit everything like in Jacquard technique, drawing loose threads on the back side."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of orange acrylic yarn (300 m per 100 grams)
- 10 grams of black acrylic yarn (300 m per 100 grams)
- 10 grams of green acrylic yarn (300 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Free Classic Men’s Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- 26 Knit Tote Bag Patterns and More
- Hexagon Trivet
- Free Baby Girls Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Men’s Irish Knit Cardigan
- Ribbed Bootie Slippers for Adults
- Pas De Deux
- Holding Knitting Needles
- Bias Triangle Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You