This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas
- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Child's Pumpkin Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"One of the most favorite holidays of children and adults – Halloween – is coming soon. Just a little time is left for preparing for it. I’ve got an idea of a funny hand-knitted hat. It can be a part of your holiday costume. Or it will become a nice present for children and friends. A pumpkin hat is hand-knitted circle-wise. A smile, a nose and eyes are embroidered on the ready-made hat. But if you don’t like to, can’t or just don’t want to embroider, then you can knit everything like in Jacquard technique, drawing loose threads on the back side."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of orange acrylic yarn (300 m per 100 grams)
- 10 grams of black acrylic yarn (300 m per 100 grams)
- 10 grams of green acrylic yarn (300 m per 100 grams)
Read Next7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas Free eBook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Heavenly Ivory Throw
There's nothing better than cuddling up in a blanket on the couch. This Heavenly Ivory Throw will be your slice of heaven once you… Continue reading: "Heavenly Ivory Throw"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You