Unisex Earthly Cowl and Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A unisex cowl and a hat knitted from a bulky yarn could be knitted in couple of hours. An earthy color and simple "knit/purl" stitches will make anyone look like they stepped out of a magazine. The stitches create very textured look for any fashion forward person. Simple, elegant, and fairly quick knit. Enjoy and Happy Holidays to all knitters all over the world."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge9 stitches, 12 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
- Lion Brand, Wool-Ease, Thick & Quick
Read NextHalf Hour Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You