Hiking Reindeer Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This stunning is cowl is created using stranded knitting, worked in the round. As you knit, an intricate picture emerges of trees and a reindeer, set against the background of a blazing sunset. Guaranteed to keep you cosy in the winter months! The design was inspired by the view I sometimes see when I'm driving home from work. Obviously I can't take photos from the wheel of a moving car, so I had to remember the view and reproduce it in yarn, instead! Enjoy."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 ball of Stylecraft 'Head Over Heels' yarn in colourway, 'Etna'
- 1 ball of black sock yarn with equivalent gauge - or 1 ball of Stylecraft 'Life' 4-ply in black
- 1 pair of 3mm circular needles, length 60cm/24"
- Stitch marker to indicate start of round
- Darning needle for weaving in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever wanted to help a loved one in need but didn't know how? Well, with this On the Wings of a Prayer Shawl, you can create… Continue reading: "On the Wings of a Prayer Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- Seed Stitch Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You