This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This elegant knit headband with a knot will keep your ears warm on the cooler days. It's knit from delicate alpaca yarn and is double-layered. This project is fairly easy and meditative, it lets you practice the basic stitches and knitting in the round. The edges of the headband are seamed with the Horizontal Mattress stitch and also covered with the knot, so there are no stitches visible. The knot is also worked in the round and is wrapped around the finished headband. The edges are seamed the same way. "
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- DK / light worsted yarn in two colors
- 3.5mm (US4/UK9) circular knitting needles or double-pointed needles
Read NextSimple Knit Headband
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Seascape Lace Knit Blanket Pattern has a gorgeous combo of blues and browns that looks just like a day at the seaside. The… Continue reading: "Seascape Lace Knit Blanket Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You