Ladder Stitch Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Use slip stitches to easily create a seemingly complex color and texture pattern while using just one yarn in each row. Pattern includes optional instructions for making a scarf instead of a cowl. Yarn requirements will vary."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Patons Classic Wool Worsted (100% wool, 3.5 oz/100 g, 210 yd/192 m) – 1 skein each in 77308 Wisteria (CA) and 77404 Orchid (CB), or approximately 100 yd (91.5 m) in each of 2 colors in any medium weight yarn
- US 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You