We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This fashionable knitting pattern is the perfect DIY accessory! Whether you want some knit and purl practice or an advanced knitting pattern, this High Style Knit Cowl has it all. This quick knitting pattern is the perfect DIY gift idea! A cozy scarf that can be worn all year long, this easy knitting pattern works for all women.
From the Blogger: "This is an easy project, and is perfect if you want to practice knit and purl. It's also great to practice knitting in the round! If you're an expert knitter, it's the perfect quick and easy knit that makes a lovely gift or gift for yourself. The extra height makes it cozy and fashionable!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Read NextLilac Dream Knit Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth is a super simple pattern that results in a pretty washcloth you can use to brighten up a bathroom… Continue reading: "Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Chevron Striped Moccasin Slippers
- Knitting Stitch #19
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You