We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A very feminine and elegant cowl knit with patience. Knitting points are simple and beads are inserted with a fine hook. For the yarn, rather choose a solid one or slightly degraded."
An English PDF version of this pattern can be found at the bottom of the blog post.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeRound Knitting Loom
- Circular needles 4mm
- Silk Blend Fino Manos del Uruguay, 3 skeins: Color - Pewter
- 800 beads
- Hook of 1mm
- Row counter
- Stitch marker
- Sew needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You