We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A very feminine and elegant cowl knit with patience. Knitting points are simple and beads are inserted with a fine hook. For the yarn, rather choose a solid one or slightly degraded."
An English PDF version of this pattern can be found at the bottom of the blog post.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeRound Knitting Loom
- Circular needles 4mm
- Silk Blend Fino Manos del Uruguay, 3 skeins: Color - Pewter
- 800 beads
- Hook of 1mm
- Row counter
- Stitch marker
- Sew needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you ever wanted to help a loved one in need but didn't know how? Well, with this On the Wings of a Prayer Shawl, you can create… Continue reading: "On the Wings of a Prayer Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You