We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Modular knitting is always great to show off variegated yarn. This cowl is no exception to this rule – with its big trapezoid modules it is great for yarn with a longer color gradient. The cowl is knitted flat with trapezoids at right angles to each other which achieves a woven or braided effect. Since it is all done in garter stitch it is quite easy to knit. Once the piece is long enough it is worked into a cowl by grafting."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Vivian Knit Cowl
- Ella Baby Cardigan Pattern
- Chevron Knitted Cardigan Pattern
- Shaded Steps Sweater Pattern
- Hortense Maskens
- Easter Loop Yarn Wreath
- Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn
- Mountain Ridges Earflap Hat Pattern
- Seed Stitch Entrelac Washcloth
- Authentic Knitting Board Round Loom Set
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You