This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Apoorva is a seamless, bottom up kid’s vest, knit in the round with a central lace panel that features the double herringbone mesh stitch. Apoorva is named after my angel baby girl and means “never before”, “unique” or “unprecedented”. The vest is available in 7 sizes, up to 6 years and requires minimal finishing. All shaping for the armholes and neck is achieved over knitted rounds or rows, without the need to pick up stitches. The vest is knit in DK/light worsted yan at a gauge of 20sts per inch and makes for a great layering garment."
NotesThis pattern is available for free on the Knotions website here:
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Yarn: Ganga Taj Mahal (100% superfine merino wool; 118 yards [108 meters]/50 grams): 06 Crayola, 2 (2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3) balls
- Knitting needles: Size US 7 (4.5 mm): straight and 24” circular
Removable stitch markers, row counter, scrap yarn or stitch holders, tapestry needle or crochet hook to weave in ends and sew buttons; sewing thread; two 1/2” buttons (required for sizes 14”, 16”, 18”, 20” only)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 10, 2017
The yarn referenced here and on the pattern in ravelry states it is a worsted weight, but if you click on the yarn link, you're taken to the yarn info page and it states it's DK yarn. The gauge of the pattern indicates it's dk yarn, will have to try both to see which works properly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Pink Quick-Knit Beanievideocam
Knitting a hat doesn't need to take up your whole weekend. This Pink Quick-Knit Beanie can be completed in just hours to give you a… Continue reading: "Pink Quick-Knit Beanievideocam"
- 30 Free Knitting Patterns for 2 to 3 Year Olds
- Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
- Kari Knit Hat and Cowl Set
- 32 Free Knitting Patterns for 4 Year Olds
- Hoodie Pattern For Kids
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- 26 Free Knitting Patterns for a 2 Year Old Boy
- Sweet Sailor Knit Dress Pattern
- Toddler Summer Top Pattern
- Knit Blue Porcelain Girl’s Lace Dress
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You