We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Apoorva is a seamless, bottom up kid’s vest, knit in the round with a central lace panel that features the double herringbone mesh stitch. Apoorva is named after my angel baby girl and means “never before”, “unique” or “unprecedented”. The vest is available in 7 sizes, up to 6 years and requires minimal finishing. All shaping for the armholes and neck is achieved over knitted rounds or rows, without the need to pick up stitches. The vest is knit in DK/light worsted yan at a gauge of 20sts per inch and makes for a great layering garment."
NotesThis pattern is available for free on the Knotions website here:
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Yarn: Ganga Taj Mahal (100% superfine merino wool; 118 yards [108 meters]/50 grams): 06 Crayola, 2 (2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3) balls
- Knitting needles: Size US 7 (4.5 mm): straight and 24” circular
Removable stitch markers, row counter, scrap yarn or stitch holders, tapestry needle or crochet hook to weave in ends and sew buttons; sewing thread; two 1/2” buttons (required for sizes 14”, 16”, 18”, 20” only)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Girl's Seed Stitch Bolero
- Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
- Noel Knit Cape Pattern
- 26 Free Knitting Patterns for a 2 Year Old Boy
- Fluffy Mix Sweater
- Toddler Summer Top Pattern
- 30 Free Knitting Patterns for 2 to 3 Year Olds
- Play Day Cardigan
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You