We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The size of the cat at approximately 5,9 inches (15 cm) tall. Materials needed • 2 double-pointed needles in a size suitable for the yarn weight you are using. I recommend using needles a size or two smaller than the yarn calls for, to produce a firm fabric. İ used Needles size 2 (3mm) • Orange yarn for cat • Brown yarn for mouth and eyebrows • Toy stuffing • Fishing line for moustache • Glass eyes • Yarn needle • Stitch holder • A small piece of white leather nose • Piece of White felt Body, head, legs, ears - one piece (square)"
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- • 2 double-pointed needles in a size suitable for the yarn weight you are using. I recommend using needles a size or two smaller than the yarn calls for, to produce a firm fabric. İ used Needles size 2 (3mm)
- Orange yarn for cat
- Brown yarn for mouth and eyebrows
- Toy stuffing
- Fishing line for moustache
- Glass eyes
- Yarn needle
- Stitch holder
- A small piece of white leather nose
- Piece of White felt
Toys made of squares.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You