Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Little Red Riding Hood has an important delivery of gifts for her grandmother, but when she arrives she finds that Granny isn’t looking quite herself. This knitting pattern by Sarah Keen from Topsy-Turvy Knitted Dolls: 10 Fun Reversible Toys to Make is available on Underground Crafter with permission from GMC Publications Ltd. Materials Any DK (US: light worsted) yarn (amounts given are approximate): 10g royal blue (A) 10g pale pink (B) 20g lilac (C) 5g black (D) 5g silver grey (E) 10g dark grey (F) 30g white (G) 50g red (H) 10g deep lilac (I) 5g dark brown (J) 10g medium brown (K) 2g medium pink (L) 2g mauve (M) 2g lemon yellow (N) Oddments of black, red and pale pink for embroidery, and dark brown, red and bright green for making up 1 pair of 3.25mm (UK10:US3) needles and 1 pair of 4mm (UK8:US6) needles for basket cloth only. Knitters’ blunt-ended pins and a needle for sewing up Acrylic toy stuffing A red pencil for shading cheeks A small snap fastener and sewing needle and thread 2 chenille stems Finished size Doll stands 7½in (19cm) tall Basket measures 3½in (9cm) long Tension 26 sts x 34 rows measure 4in (10cm) square over st-st using 3.25mm needles and DK yarn before stuffing."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Happy Wedding Shawlette
- Dina Baby Blanket
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Saleha Convertible Gloves
- Saleha Sluuchy Beanie
- Marley Beanie
- 10 Interesting Things to Knit When You're Bored
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You