Small Fry Fish Hat Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Small Fish Hat Knitting Pattern is perfect for your newborn, baby or toddler, they’ll be the cutest little fish under the sea! This fun knitting pattern includes instructions to make an adorable baby fish hat in the colors of you choice! You can even make a big school of fish for all the small fries in your life. This pattern is a fun one to knit with easy and clear step by step photos. Happy knitting, little fish!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Ocean Top Knitted Baby Hat
- Cozy Snowman Hat Knitting Pattern
- Elf Pixie Bonnet Knitting Pattern
- Watermelon Slice Hat Knitting Pattern
- Rainbow Brim Hat Knitting Pattern
- Small Fry Fish Hat Knitting Pattern
- Baby's Snowflake Beanie
- Pom Pom Newborn Hat
- Lickety-Split Baby Hats
- Sock Yarn Hat Knitting Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- Happy Wedding Shawlette
- Dina Baby Blanket
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Saleha Convertible Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You