Moccasin Style Baby Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
These Moccasin Style Baby Booties are so super easy, but have a wow factor! The cute faux leather can be added to give it a moccasin look, or simply make the booties without the leather for a more traditional kind of knit baby booties. This is a beginner friendly pattern which works up very quickly, and is sure to make your baby stand out from the crowd. Cute for baby boys or girls, so don't feel shy about knitting up a pair of these no matter what the gender of your newest bundle of joy!
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You