We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Sterling Publishing is an innovative and forward-thinking publishing company committed to creating books that inspire and entertain.
With over 5,000 titles in print and 60 years in business, Sterling’s reputation for publishing quality books comes from a variety of imprints led by dedicated editorial and creative design teams that bring great ideas and stories to readers of every age. From educational resources, children’s picture books, puzzles and games, adult fiction, craft and photography, cookbooks, self-help, classics and more, Sterling’s list offers something for everyone.
Sterling Publishing is based in New York City with a crafting division, Lark Books, located in Asheville, North Carolina. Sterling Publishing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barnes & Noble.
Reviews on AllFreeKnitting:
Projects on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Jogless Stripes
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You